Tusa Shea, Program Coordinator (email@example.com)
"I coordinate and manage the Restoration of Natural Systems programs, the Ecological Restoration Professional Specialization Certificate, as well as a variety of workshops, community and contract courses in the areas of ecology, horticulture, and science for the Division of Continuing Studies at UVic. If you have questions about the RNS program or any of the courses we run, just let me know – I’m happy to help!"
Aly Trippel, Program Assistant (firstname.lastname@example.org)
"I assist in the administration of the Restoration of Natural Systems Programs and the Ecological Restoration Professional Specialization Certificate. I’m thrilled to help support students in their time with us and provide a smooth and positive experience in all our programs and courses. If you ever have questions about the RNS programs, please don’t hesitate to get in touch – no question is too small!"
School of Environmental Studies
Nancy Shackelford, Academic Director (email@example.com)
"Mostly, I'm a restoration researcher, but I love boots-on-the-ground science, and I feel so privileged to be working with the RNS Program and its amazing array of students. Come to my office any time to talk science, restoration, community-engaged learning, and / or pop culture, football, food, really anything.....I always have a cup of tea or coffee at the ready, and comfy chairs for thinking about life in."
Ryan Hilperts, Student Liaison (firstname.lastname@example.org)
"I am an educator with a serious passion for community engaged learning. I teach in the School of Environmental Studies and also direct the Redfish School of Change, which is focused on building resilient communities of leaders on both sides of the border in the Salish Sea. I’m so pleased to help support the RNS student community in the inspiring, useful, and ultimately hope-filled work that they do in ecosystem restoration!"
- Miranda Angus, Director of Continuing Studies, University of Victoria
- Brian Starzomski, Director of the School of Environmental Studies, University of Victoria
- Marika Smith, Sustainable Waste Management Specialist, City of Victoria
- Dave Polster, President of Polster Environmental Services, Ltd.
- Geraldine Allen, Professor in Biology, University of Victoria
- Bev Windjack, Principal of LADR Landscape Architects, Inc.
- Jamie Peters, Environment & Regulatory Advisor at Integrated Sustainability
- Angeline Tillmans, Senior Water Quality Guidelines Specialist at the Government of BC